Monday, August 24, 2015

Good Morning,
     I have stepped away for a couple of days, still trying to figure this out... lol.  
I have to say that I learned something about myself over the weekend.   I was at an awesome party, four bands, DJ, and a barbecue that never quit.   Clearly the best summer party.   A man approached me and was trying to impress me with the purchases of all of his "boy toys".   Please stop, I was thinking to myself.  Talk to the hand!!!! I told him, money is something I never had and something I never want, well maybe a little money, but point being, I want your time and love.  I'm just a simple girl who has little needs.  A simple picked flower or a nice smile.   That's it!!! 
Cheers to the simple things!!!

Until next time- Live, Love and Laugh,
Suzie


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging. I think you have a good start, and the right mindset. Your header is beautiful! Is the "she shed" in the previous post yours? It's awesome! I am in the process of talking my hubby into one.
    Keep posting...you are doing fine!!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie. I wish the shed was mine, it's so pretty.. I found it on pintrest... Thank u for the encouragement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your honesty, and your positive attitude Suzie. I too, live a simple life, and with a world full of fast gratification, we could all benefit from getting back to basic. Keep posting, you are a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your honesty, and your positive attitude Suzie. I too, live a simple life, and with a world full of fast gratification, we could all benefit from getting back to basic. Keep posting, you are a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete