Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hi, and welcome to my blog! My name is Suzie, I'm a single mom raising 3 kids, two dogs, and any stray kitten that needs a home.
This is my first blog, a friend talked me into starting a blog, and although I feel I have nothing to share with the world, she seems to think differently. Maybe it's because I am going through a divorce, hate my job, and find myself most times 'Desperately seeking Suzie'. Gotta be a mid-life crisis they tell me. That was after I colored the ends of my hair a pale pink; it really was a pretty pink, honestly!

My intentions for my blog is to share something hopeful, and uplifting. I am on a spiritual path and I believe when something bad happens to us, the universe is telling us something. It is pointing us in another direction. I can fight it, or Let It Be and surrender.

 I want to share my thoughts, my journey and hopefully hear your stories on how you recovered from a divorce. I am on a new chapter in my life and hoping we can learn from each other and begin a new day.

Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you!

Until next time- Live, Love and Laugh,
Suzie


10 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie, this is awesome! You have so much to share!!! I believe we all do. We are all going through different things, and as women I believe it is so important to share, find humor, be uplifting and supportive of one another😊 You sound like a precious and fun loving doll!! xo gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gina!!! I believe in the power of woman. we need to stick together.

      Delete
  2. Hi Suzie, this is awesome! You have so much to share!!! I believe we all do. We are all going through different things, and as women I believe it is so important to share, find humor, be uplifting and supportive of one another😊 You sound like a precious and fun loving doll!! xo gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Suzie! Nice to meet you! Jo is one of my soul sisters so I guess that makes you one too. Keep your chin up and know how loved you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gay. I feel like I already know you. Jo has so much love to give and she is my rock. We are very lucky to have her in our lives.

      Delete
  4. Hi Suzie, I am sorry to read that you are going through a divorce but I like your attitude and you will come out a stronger person. We all have lessons to learn but when we come through a major change our souls flourish. Congratulations on your blog and I'm sure you will help many people by posting your personal feelings. Love you, your cousin Jenny xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny!!! I am trying so hard to welcome my new life's journey. I am feeling stronger each day. I am hoping this blog will be helpful. love you. xo

      Delete
  5. Suzie!!! I'm a friend of Jo's!! and I just want to tell you...there really is amazing happiness at the end of this journey you are on...hang in there sweetie!!!! PS....I smudged...a WHOLE lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzie!!! I'm a friend of Jo's!! and I just want to tell you...there really is amazing happiness at the end of this journey you are on...hang in there sweetie!!!! PS....I smudged...a WHOLE lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzie
    Have bought my smudge stick but scared of starting a fire too!! lol. Divorce can be soul destroying, but also set me on a spiritual path and my prayers are with you
    Many blessings
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete